Friday, May 5, 2017

Week 13 - Final project prep

This week we had to have all of our photos that we were using for our final project that we talked about last week. Our final project is to create a series of three on 12x12 paper based on the theme that we chose, which was war. In the series we had to utilize all of the tools that we used over the semester; Photoshop, Illustrator, photos and the paper cutter. I chose to do a war between cupcakes and muffins for the purpose of having a lighter project for a heavy topic and these were the sketches that I came up with for the idea.


Top Panel

Middle Panel

Bottom Panel

After sketching out my idea I decided to use photos for the cupcakes, muffins, the butter knives, and the clouds on the top panel. These were the photos that I collected for the assignment.




No comments:

Post a Comment