Monday, May 1, 2017

Week 12- Final Stencils

Using the critiques we received last week we were tasked with creating a final paper cut that improved on the last one. To add on to the challenge we had to use at least one piece of patterned paper. From what advice people gave me last week I added a tail to the face, changed the color of it, and put it in a place. This was the stencil I worked from.






And this is what it looked like after I added the trees and traced it in silhouette.


This was the final result. I used burgundy to convey that it was a fox, I used green to convey the leaves of the trees and the grass, and I used the newspaper patterned paper for the trees. I used the newspaper for the trees because paper is made from trees and newspapers are printed on paper
 

No comments:

Post a Comment