Monday, February 6, 2017

Week 5

This week we were supposed to take a section of a picture that our table had worked on and use one color from it to create 5 compositions. The compositions could use monochromatic, tertiary, or complementary colors. This was my palette.

I chose to use the color red, along with all its values, and I created 5 pieces ranging from representational to abstract. The complimentary colors I used were red and green and the tertiary colors I used were red and red-violet. I created each piece using different mediums. I used acrylic paint, watercolor, watercolor pencils, and markers. These were the result.




"Bloom" (Tertiary Colors)

"Sporadic Colors" (Complimentary Colors)

"Galaxy" (Tertiary Colors)


"Red String of fate" (Monochrome)

"Rose" (Complimentary Colors)





No comments:

Post a Comment